Goat Services (Dairy and Meat Goats)
We work closely with Large Dairy Goat Herds and Boer Goat Herds throughout the South West.
· Targeted farm-specific health planning to maximise the health of your stock and the profitability and sustainability of your farm. Designed to meet the needs of any milk buyer or assurance scheme.
· Diet formulation and tailored nutritional advice specific to your system and farm.
· Advice on grazing systems, infrastructure and agroforestry systems where employed.
· Integrated Parasite Management planning for goat farms given the significant issue parasites present to the goat farming industry.
· Youngstock monitoring including colostrum checks, growth rate analysis and mineral supplementation review.
· Reproductive services including regular fertility reviews, synchronization, buck fertility testing and out-of-season breeding.
· Disbudding for kids undertaken by Vets experienced in disbudding kids.
· Infectious disease screening including those required for High Health Herd Schemes.
· Goat Producer Discussion Group facilitation and benchmarking.
· Mobility Scoring and Vaccination undertaken by our trained Vet Tech team.
· Competitive drug pricing.
We offer Consultancy services to goat farms far and wide, beyond our local area. Please contact the practice to find out more or email [email protected].