Following the sucess of our winter 2011 visits, we are pleased to offer lameness reduction visits again. A short series of visits include:
- Mobility scoring, and training in this skill
- Foot trimming tuition or revision, including treatment tips for the common conditions and problem cows.
- Foot bathing appraisal and protocols
- Record analysis to find which lesions are prevalent on your farm
- Full risk assessment to show WHY your cows are becoming lame
FULL BESPOKE LAMENESS PLANS TO TARGET THOSE LESIONS THAT ARE HURTING YOUR COWS AND WALLET>
These plans really work and have delivered impressive results on your neighbours farms. Don't be left out, contact the surgery or chat to any of the vets and book your visit.